Apple bonjour windows 10

Apple bonjour windows 10

Looking for:

Apple bonjour windows 10.What is Bonjour Service on Windows 10? 













































     


What is Bonjour Service on Windows 10?| SoftwareKeep - Apple Footer



 

To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question. Bonjour is required for sharing music with others, playing music Since Windows 10 does not have this aforementioned menu structure, I'm at a loss how to proceed Posted on Jan 14, AM.

Posted on Jan 23, AM. Jan 17, PM in response to gruberg In response to gruberg. Guys at the Microsoft store told me to install the latest iTunes for Windows, but that didn't do anything. I could see the mDNSResponder. I chose Run in the download dialog. Inside that directory is the PrinterWizard. The Wizard tried to find a print driver, but none of the drivers came close. I finished up the Wizard as best I could.

When you look at the Properties of the printer installed with the Bonjour it should show you your Apple AirPort's mac media access protocol, not "macintosh' address. Jan 17, PM. Page content loaded. Jan 23, AM in response to gruberg In response to gruberg. Jan 23, AM. Many thanks, that was exactly what I was looking for. Interestingly, the task manager showed that Bonjour was already active, but I restarted it anyway for good measure and I haven't had any error messages since. Incidentally, would you happen to know why some of the "background processes" seem to be running several times as per the task manager?

Moreover, when I tried to "end task" for some of the redundant processes, it didn't seem to have any effect Jan 23, PM in response to gruberg In response to gruberg. By the way, I found a location to download the Windows 64 bit installer package for Bonjour. I found an older version of Bonjour but it didn't fix the issue. The following post by me has a more current version of the separate installer: Re: WIndows 7 bit bonjour service fail to start.

Tried solutions, never work. Once I installed the 64 bit version, all was copasetic. Jan 23, PM. Thanks so much for this! Jan 28, AM. I was about to throw the Airport out the window. I can't believe what a PITA it was to get a stupid printer to work. Why is this so bass ackwards.

Feb 10, PM. Question: Q: how to activate bonjour in windows 10 More Less. Community Get Support. Sign in Sign in Sign in corporate. Browse Search. Ask a question. User profile for user: gruberg gruberg. Question: Q: Question: Q: how to activate bonjour in windows 10 I have just upgraded to Windows 10 and have received an error message that "The Bonjour service has been disabled. Any suggestions would be appreciated. More Less. Reply I have this question too I have this question too Me too Me too.

Answer: A: Answer: A: If I understand correctly, it may be more of an issue of how to access "services. Hope that helps. View answer in context. Helpful answers Drop Down menu.

Loading page content. Reply Helpful 6 Thread reply - more options Link to this Post. Jan 23, AM in response to gruberg In response to gruberg If I understand correctly, it may be more of an issue of how to access "services. Reply Helpful 5 Thread reply - more options Link to this Post. If you don't, no worries. At least Bonjour seems to be working now! Reply Helpful 1 Thread reply - more options Link to this Post. Jan 23, PM in response to gruberg In response to gruberg Glad it helped.

User profile for user: kathyschrock kathyschrock. Reply Helpful Thread reply - more options Link to this Post. User profile for user: JesterPester JesterPester. User profile for user: gruberg Question: Q: how to activate bonjour in windows 10 More Less. Welcome to Apple Support Community.

Ask a question Reset.

   

 

Download Bonjour for Windows - Free -



    Freeware products can be used free of charge for both personal and professional commercial use.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- Free latest version of google earth for windows 10

Linux software for windows 10

- Nvidia is releasing Mental Ray for Maya for free | CG Channel